Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag