COCKER SPANIEL HERBAL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Your Cocker Spaniel has the blood of hunting dogs coursing through his veins. Centuries of dogs, bred to leap after game birds, chase game birds or bring game birds back to the person is right there in your Cocker. Now, your Cocker may never EVER even see a game bird, but he still probably gets scratches, scrapes, itchy spots and bug bites. Herbal BOO BOO BUTTER was created just for your Cocker Spaniel's itchy skin issues.
Cocker Spaniels loom their best when groomed. Whether your preference is a cute puppy cut or full-on feathers with abundant coat galore, your dog may occasionally have skin irritations from the clippers, brushes or even the blow dryer. We are NOT besmirching your groomer or grooming abilities, it is just part of life as a dog that gets groomed. BOO BOO BUTTER is ideal for soothing those clipper irritated areas.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL GOODNESS FOR YOUR COCKER SPANIEL
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation aka Burn
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomforts
Gotta say it-Official Disclaimer: For use as topical moisturizer and herbal balm, not for use on oozing sores or open wounds. Not intended to take the place of a veterinarian consolation. If your dog needs medical attention, seek it.
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Cocker Spaniel label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag