BOO BOO BUTTER HANDCRAFTED HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR CHOW'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Your Chow may be a sturdy, stoic dog, but that does not mean he is impervious to life's annoying minor skin irritations. Scratches, scrapes, rashes, clipper or brush burn/irritation or recovering from blasted hot spot.
Your Chow's coat may be one of his most glorious features, but that dense gorgeous coat can hide all sorts of skin irritations. Before you know it, your Chow can break with an itchy area, hot spot or other irritation.
BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR YOUR CHOW'S SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin Patches
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Facial Folds
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
For dogs with tear stains and/or facial folds you MUST clean the area and allow it to dry out prior to applying BOO BOO BUTTER. We suggest any organic/all natural human eye makeup remover. Remember, getting it DRY is critical!
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
Official Disclaimer: Not for use open gaping wounds, oozing, heinous sores or bleeding injuries. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! CHOW label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag