Is Your Chinese Shar-Pei Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Calms the Most Frantic Chinese Shar-Pei...Naturally
Even the most confident Chinese Shar-Pei can have insecurities, events that trigger anxiety or stress. Just as people have fear triggers (spiders, snakes, public speaking, heights), our dogs so too. Thunderstorms, fireworks, travel, trips to the vet or being left alone are common fear triggers for many dogs, even the usually unflappable Shar-Pei.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy for your Shar-Pei uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
While Relax is NOT a doggie Valium, it will not knock them out…it will help take the edge off their fears and make a scary time more tolerable for all.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy takes the edge off stress and fearfulness for your Shar-Pei…naturally!
Chinese Shar-Pei Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Chinese Shar-Pei Puppy on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
We just added more breed labels to RELAX, so if your breed doesn't have any reviews yet, check other breeds or visit the RELAX REVIEWS page here.
Complete Ingredients Info + Tips, Hints and Directions for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO