CHINESE SHAR-PEI BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR DOG'S ITCHY SKIN IRRITATIONS
Did you know Shar-Pei means "Sandy Skin?" The Shar-Pei was actually bred to be a rough and tumble dog who could guard the farms and homes and sadly, hold his own in the fighting pits. The purpose of their signature loose skin with the original prickly texture was to irritate another dog's mouth and to allow the Star-Pei to twist and turn within their own skin. Thankfully, we no longer breed these intelligent dogs for such a nefarious purpose, but that unique skin is still part of their heritage.
This skin, with it folds and wrinkles is also a breeding ground for all sorts of nasty stuff, from yeast infections to moist skin issues. The Shar-Pei can be a canine dermatologist's wonderment. Of course, not all Shar-Pei have skin issues, but just in case, we offer BOO BOO BUTTER.
CHINESE SHAR-PEI BOO BOO BUTTER is perfect for those frustrating skin irritations that need something extra, but are not a full-on emergency.
BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR CHINESE SHAR-PEI SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Bug Bites
- Irritation in Wrinkles & Skin Folds*
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomforts
* Before using BOO BOO BUTTER in irritated wrinkles and skin folds clean and dry the area completely. We suggest using all natural/organic eye makeup remover wipes. When the area is dried out a bit and clean, THEN apply BOO BOO BUTTER.
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. When the hot spot is beginning to dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Chinese Shar-Pei label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag