RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY Takes the Edge Off Your Chesapeake Bay Retriever's Anxiety...Naturally!
Your Chesapeake Bay Retriever may be the boldest dog in the field. Shotguns blasting, ducks quacking and he shows no fear. But let a thunderstorm roll in and the first window rattling boom turns him into a quivering, drooling scared dog. It may be fireworks, traveling, being left alone or any of a number of triggers that send your Chessie into a panic. Just as people have triggers (heights, snakes, spiders, public speaking), so do our dogs.
A dog with the power of an Chesapeake Bay Retriever is not easy to control when they are frightened and frantic! RELAX helps take the edge off stressful situations for your Chessie… naturally.
RELAX Dog Aromatherapy Overview
RELAX uses a gentle custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. Our spray and roll-on formulations can be used separately or together for maximum benefits. Often the spray is quick and easy to apply and can be followed by the roll-on when your dog has calmed down a bit.
RELAX Chesapeake Bay Retriever Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a very calm and cool Chesapeake Bay Retriever on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
How To Best Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy + All the Info on the Essential Oils Used Found Below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO