Boo Boo Butter for Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's Minor Skin Annoyances
For Those Little Skin Irritations That Need A Bit More Attention
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is probably a gentle soul. I know my little English Toy Spaniel is such a loving, sweet little dog. Whenever anything hurts my Gio (like my sneezing-I know-really), he looks at me with his big chocolate eyes and I melt. I would do ANYTHING to help him feel better! Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter soothes and nourishes your Cavalier's random skin discomforts…naturally.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter is the perfect go-to balm for all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but aren't an emergency.
Boo Boo Butter Herbal Help For Your Cavalier's Skin Issues
- Scratches and Scrapes
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Clipper/brush irritation
- Aggravated facial folds; wrinkles, tear stains, etc.
- Irritated Itchy Skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Banged up “Happy Tails”
Fungal issues and Bacterial boo boos
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Handcrafted one-by-one by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Product sizes: .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes comprehensive usage directions brochure
- Your choice of dog breed Ouch! label
- In frosted gift bag
- Complete ingredients and directions in other tabs
Using Boo Boo Butter
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag