CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR CAVALIER'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS, OUCHES AND OWIES
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is probably a gentle soul. I know my little English Toy Spaniel is such a loving, sweet little dog. Whenever anything hurts my Gio he looks at me with his big chocolate eyes and I melt. I would do ANYTHING to help him feel better! Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel BOO BOO BUTTER soothes and nourishes your Cavalier's random skin discomforts…naturally.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel BOO BOO BUTTER is the perfect go-to balm for all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but aren't an emergency.
USING BOO BOO BUTTER ON YOUR CAVALIER
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel may already be a little bit upset or stressed. These gentle dogs will keep their stiff upper lip, as required by their British heritage, but you can tell they are uncomfortable and bothered by the skin irritation or owe.
There are two schools of thought on how to approach this…go really fast and just dab it on QUICKLY or take it super slow and casually apply the BOO BOO BUTTER
Either course of action you decide upon, first gently wipe off or clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. And try giving treats before, during and after application. Reapply as needed. Some people cover the area, but I have found that draws your dog's focus to the boo boo even more. Use your discretion on this one. Also, be careful, we don't want you getting nipped! If you are unsure how your dog will react to have an owie messed with, ask for help.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Quartet of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag