Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Has Your Senior Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Seemed Forgetful? Disoriented?
Our dogs can struggle with aging related cognitive function lessening, just as people can. Your Cavalier may be forgetting long held habits, such as house training or seem lost and afraid. Of course, we can support our senior dogs with specific supplements and softer, easier to chew foods. But did you know that you can also support your Cavalier mentally with Age Well Essential Oils?
Using our custom blend of essential oils, Age Well Dog Aromatherapy calms your disoriented Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's anxiety, bringing them peacefully back into the present moment.
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Age Well Dog Aromatherapy is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. Complete tips, hints, info and directions in videos and tabs below.
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mist Bottle
- Combo of roll-on & spray both for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring Senior Dog of your breed choice on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage information brochure included
Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
How to Best Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
Tips for Helping Your Dog Age More Blissfully
Tips for Accommodating Your Aging Senior Dog
From keeping exercise expectations real to grooming tips and suggestions, The Blissful Dog has tips for how to make life even better for your aging dog.
My CreamPuff LOVES having the roller ball applied to her ears, tummy, and fur. I love to see her curiously sniffing the tube. In her old age, she has been struggling with some irritability and confusion, so it is such a relief to see her enjoy this product
My dog loves the paw butter, it makes his paws so soft after just a couple of uses. I am very impressed and will continue shopping with The Blissful dog in the future.
Not sure if it helped her. I Am using it on a 12 year old dog who went blind recently. She is exhibiting a higher level of anxiety than she did before she went blind. I was hoping it might calm her a bit. I need more time to decide if it is helping.
It seems to be working. I put it on him the other day and I also sprayed his bed. He does have separation anxiety and he's also a nervous little old man. I only tried it a few times but the scent is great and he does stay in his bed when I spray it. I would send a picture but I don't know how.
Dear Blissful Dog,
Sadly, my pup did not live long enough to enjoy the benefits of the aromatherapy.
I wish I had been able to use this with him more than once or twice to help him through the rough patches.
However,, I have been known to spray a little on my hands from time to time to calm my own nerves. I find it absolutely delightful!
Made my dog feel special to have her own products, and made me feel better that it was something to improver her health and longevity
This is the only nose product we've found that has had any effect at all on Bella's poor dry nose.
Love this relaxing roll on, calms my boxer! Thanks, fast shipping!
I just received my Relax a few days ago! I have a 12 year old Boxer who has isolation anxiety when I leave with my other Boxer. So, I have been using this on her ears and it seems to be taking the edge off a little more! Just another tool in my tool box for helping my puppies out!
Thanks, the glass roll on does come out easier, so much so it leaked do to heat in mailbox, lol...still love it. Thank you a billion times, will be ordering again can't go a day without it, my boxer Layla loves it, really calms her down from anxiety!!