Bye Bye Boo Boo Bar Soap for Your Dog's Problem Skin
For Those Vexing Skin Irritations That Need Extra Attention
There is something grounding about using soap. To make the lather appear and scrub the bar over yourself or your dog. It just feels real. The Bye Bye Boo Boo Collection features time-tested, herbal ingredients that work together to soothe your dog's discomforts. Our natural soap, the 1st Step, has the anti-fungal, anti-bacterial power of Neem Oil and Herbal Oil Infusions for your dog's skin issues; itchy dry skin, oily seborrhea and rashes or dry patches.
Complete Product Info, Ingredients, Directions+ in Tabs & Video Below
The Blissful Dog 3-Step Bye Bye Boo Boo Program
Sometimes our dog's need a little extra help to get their skin on the path to healing. Our 3-Step Process helps you stop the itch and start the healing. Our dogs often do the most damage scratching, chewing and rubbing itchy areas. Our products work to help slow or break the itch/scratch cycle of doom.
- Step 1 Bathe your dog using Bye Bye Boo Boo Soap or Shampoo
- Step 2 Use Bye Bye Boo Boo Spray as needed after your dog is completely dry
- Step 3 Use Boo Boo Butter on areas that need extra support and soothing
Of course, skin issues can take time to heal. One bath and one spritz of spray will not heal any and all skin issues. Be patient, work with your veterinarian, if needed and keep learning.
Ingredients Bye Bye Boo Boo Bar Soap
Bye Bye Boo Boo Bar Soap Ingredients
Handcrafted Using: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Palm, Shea Butter, Castor Oil + Neem Oil, Infusions of Calendula, Comfrey, Chamomile & St. John’s Wort and Cedarwood, Cypress and Ylang Ylang essential oils
Bye Bye Boo Boo Soap Product Info
Bye Bye Boo Boo Bar Soap Product Details
- Handcrafted in the USA exclusively for The Blissful Dog
- Each bar is 3.5-4 ounces of bathing fun
- Includes a dog breed labeled storage tin
- Stamped with The Blissful Dog seal of approval. Literally!
- Your choice of Boo Boo puppy labels (over 50 breeds available)