Is Your Bullmastiff Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Takes the Edge Off Your Bullmastiff's Anxiety...Naturally
The Bullmastiff was bred for centuries to roam the dark forests of early England and catch and hold poachers. Even though your Bullmastiff has the blood of Gamekeeper's Night Dogs coursing through his veins, that doesn't mean he is not allowed to be afraid.
Many dogs, no matter how much swagger they have, are afraid of thunder, fireworks or stressed by being left alone for too long. These common canine triggers make sense, as claps of thunder or pops of fireworks exploding would be painful to their sensitive ears. Plus, dogs are pack animals and if left alone for hours on end, day after day, that goes against the grain of a pack animal.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy eases your Bullmastiff's fears and anxieties using our soothing blend of essential oils. No drugs, no harsh chemicals, just time-tested calming, all natural essential oils.
Bullmastiff Relax Dog Aromatherapy Usage Quick Overview
- Apply Relax Dog Aromatherapy to your Bullmastiff prior to, or at the start of, the stressful event
- Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness
- Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are in tabs below and in brochure included with your order.
- For example; start applying Relax as soon as the storm starts, before the thunder is booming, if possible.
Bullmastiff Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete essential oil properties info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Bullmastiff on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO