Is Your Bullmastiff Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Takes the Edge Off Your Bullmastiff's Anxiety...Naturally
The Bullmastiff was bred for centuries to roam the dark forests of early England and catch and hold poachers. Even though your Bullmastiff has the blood of Gamekeeper's Night Dogs coursing through his veins, that doesn't mean he is not allowed to be afraid.
Many dogs, no matter how much swagger they have, are afraid of thunder, fireworks or stressed by being left alone for too long. These common canine triggers make sense, as claps of thunder or pops of fireworks exploding would be painful to their sensitive ears. Plus, dogs are pack animals and if left alone for hours on end, day after day, that goes against the grain of a pack animal.
RELAX takes the edge off these common stress triggers for your Bullmastiff with the gentle calming effect of essential oils. And it's all natural...tah dah!
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Bullmastiff on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Read MORE RELAX REVIEWS HERE
Complete Ingredients Info + How To Best Use Relax Aromatherapy For Your Bullmastiff
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO