BOO BOO BUTTER FOR YOUR BULLMASTIFF'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
Any dog breed that is a combo of Bulldogs and Mastiffs has to have a certain amount of confidence. Everything in them is built on a foundation of swaggering through life and letting the small stuff roll off their back. But all that does not make them immune or oblivious to life's little issues that may come their way. You know the ones; itchy skin issues, rashes, sunburn, scrapes etc. That's what BOO BOO BUTTER is for!
BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Bullmastiff needs for minor skin irritations that need a bit more attention, but are not an emergency.
BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL BALM FOR YOUR BULLMASTIFF'S MINOR SKIN IRRITATIONS
- Soothes & Revitalizes Dry Skin
- Great for Itchy Base of Tail Areas
- Nose Wrinkles*
- Facial Folds*
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
*For dogs with tear stains and/or facial folds you MUST clean the area and allow it to dry out prior to applying BOO BOO BUTTER. We suggest any organic/all natural human eye makeup remover. Remember, getting it DRY is critical to helping that damp area heal.
BOO BOO BUTTER FOR HOT SPOT HELP
Great for hots spots AFTER they start to dry up. Don't use while it's at the heinous oozing stage, but as soon as that hot spot is dry, slather the BOO BOO BUTTER on.
BULLMASTIFF BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Bullmastiff puppy label (what a cutie)
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions (and my ramblings) are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag