Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Offers Emotional and Mental Support for Your Senior Bulldog
As you know, Bulldogs are considered seniors at an earlier age than other breeds their size. Like the Mastiffs they descended from our Bulldogs can be considered a senior at 6 or 7 years of age. Not fair, for sure!
You may have started your aging Bulldog on joint supplements, had a senior checkup done and switched to a senior food. But did you know you can also support their mental and emotional aging process? AGE WELL Senior Bulldog Aromatherapy helps smooth the ragged edges of aging for your Bulldog. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful as they age.
Bulldog Age Well Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior Bulldog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Two Quick Tips To Dramatically Improve the Quality of your Senior Bulldog's Life
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
Implementing these two tips into your daily routine can help you make quick, easy changes that will help your Bulldog age more comfortably.
Our Promise For Your Dog's Age Well Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior Bulldog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your old Bulldog a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oil Properties + Tips, Hints and Suggestions for Best Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING