BOO BOO BUTTER HERBAL GOODNESS FOR YOUR BULL TERRIER'S SKIN IRRITATIONS
Bull Terriers swagger through life and let the small stuff just roll off their back. Hey, these dogs were originally bred to be gladiators and fight BULLS, other dogs and kill rats and such.
Even though we no longer need them to perform such functions (but, please chase that mouse away), they carry the gladiator DNA. Even if your Bull Terrier acts like it is NBD, itchy skin irritations must be addressed. BOO BOO BUTTER is just what your Bull Terrier needs for those random minor skin irritations that need some extra attention but are not a full-on emergency.
BOO BOO BUTTER YOUR GO-TO BALM FOR ALL THOSE RANDOM SKIN ISSUES
- Soothes & Revitalizes
- Softens Crusty Ear Edges
- Soothes Scars & Scabs
- Brush or Clipper Irritation/"Burn"
- Calms Itchy Skin
- Helps Banged Up “Happy Tails”
- Relieves Assorted Discomfort
USING BOO BOO BUTTER ON YOUR BULL TERRIER
Your Bull Terrier buddy may already be a wee bit rattled, as stoic as they ARE, having an itchy spot, bug bite or scratch or scrape is stressful. Plus, Bull Terriers are notorious for not wanting to be restrained or messed with. Being held tightly and made to do something that is not a Bull Terrier's idea of fun! You may need to make this a two person job, safety first, of course - yours and your dogs.
If needed, gently wipe off or clean the affected area as best you can before applying BOO BOO BUTTER. And of course, treats before, maybe even during and after application. Reapply as needed. Some people cover the area, use your own discretion, but I have found that draws your dog's attention to the area even more.
Remember "kiss it and make it better?" We are sending a kiss for your dog's boo boo in every application.
Gotta say it: Seek veterinarian care if your dog needs it. These directions are not a replacement for veterinarian advice.
BOO BOO BUTTER PRODUCT INFO
- Options: 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins & .15 or .50 oz tubes
- Ouch! Bull Terrier label
- In gift bag
- Includes complete usage tips, hints and directions
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Ingredients listed below.
BLISSFUL HINTS AND TIPS ON USING BOO BOO BUTTER + INGREDIENTS INFO
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
- TIP: Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- TIP: If your dog is in discomfort they may snap, be cautious and ask for help if needed
Official Disclaimer: Not for use on open gaping wounds, bleeding cuts, oozing, heinous sores or the wet stage of hot spots. If in doubt – Go to the vet!
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag