Is Your Brussels Griffon Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
Your Brussels Griffon may be a pretty confident little dog. He carries himself with a certain amount of swagger, pluck and savoir faire. But let the fireworks begin or a thunderstorm roll in and your little Griff is trembling in your lap.
Of course, harsh sedatives are not the answer, just as we don't want to stay medicated our entire lives in case we see a HUGE spider, our dogs don't need to be drugged either. Our custom blend of essential oils will take the edge off stress and fearfulness for your beloved Brussels Griffon, and yes, naturally!
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Takes The Edge off Your Brussels Griffon's Fears and Anxiety FAST!
RELAX for your Brussels Griffon uses a gentle blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. We offer a spray and roll-on formulation which can be used separately or together for maximum benefits.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog, here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used (see tabs below for complete info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Brussels Griffon on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Complete Ingredients & Essential Oils Benefits + Tips on How To Best Use Your Brussels Griffon's Relax Dog Aromatherapy
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO