Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Emotional Support for Your Senior Brussels Griffon
Toy breeds, such as the Brussels Griffon, seem to feel the ravages of old age more than some of their larger dog cousins. They often live longer and seem to lose their teeth much more easily and earlier than larger dogs. Plus, Brachycephalic breeds also lose teeth earlier and more easily than "regular" nosed dogs. Not fair!
AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy supports and assists your senior Brussels Griffon mentally and emotionally as they age.
Our custom blend of essential oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful.
SENIOR BLISS TIP! As your dog gets older their food may need to be a softer type or soaked in water or broth. Chewing hard food may be physically uncomfortable. Schedule a vet check up that includes a dental exam, if needed. The Brussels Griffon is even more susceptible to dental issues due to the undershot jaw structure of that adorable face.
Brussels Griffon Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with reverence for your senior dog here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrhh, Lavender, Vetiver, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Blood Orange (see tabs below for complete ingredient info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of Both Available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a Senior Brussels Griffon on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete tips, hints and ingredients in tabs below
Our Promise For Your Dog's Age Well Aromatherapy
Every single bottle of AGE WELL Aromatherapy is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably, secure in the knowledge they are completely loved. We send your senior Griff a hug and warm wishes for that perfect sunbeam to sleep in while dreaming of running fast again.
Two Quick Tips To Dramatically Improve the Quality of your Senior Brussels Griffon's Life
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING