Brittany Spaniel Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Canine Concentration
Is your Brittany a bundle of energy and alertness? Are they fascinated by every sound, every movement? Do they pay attention to everything but YOU? Your Brittany may be the BEST all-around companion and bird dog EVER, but every now and then you need your Brittany to PAY ATTENTION to YOU!
Whether you are attempting obedience class, training for work in the field or just want to teach her to SIT, you may need more canine concentration than your Brittany usually gives you.
TIP #1 Use prior to training situation or as soon as possible
TIP #2 Use only when extra concentration is desired - class, training, etc.
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a focused Brittany on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Use FOCUS Roll-On and FOCUS SPRAY together for the perfect blend of canine concentration.
Tips, Hints & Suggestions For Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy + Ingredients Info
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO
USING FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to event when concentration is desired
- Work with your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's attention
- Use Focus Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event, but do not over use.
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN FOCUS
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind