Is Your Boston Terrier Afraid of Thunder? Fireworks? Being Alone?
Boston Terriers are usually confident, dare I say cocky little dogs. They trot about with a self-assured confidence that lets everyone know they are proud to be a BOSTON. But, just like certain events can trigger panic in people (spiders, snakes, heights-my heart is pounding thinking about being up high), certain situations can send your Boston into a panic.
For dogs some common triggers are thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises in general, being alone and travel. Our dogs don't know the thunder or fireworks are ever going to stop, they only know the present moment. As pack animals, when we leave them alone some dogs stress and worry.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy comforts and calms your anxious dog using our custom blend of essential oils. Each of the safe, time-tested oils adds a layer to your dog's feeling of safety and reassures them that everything is going to be ok. While your dog may never enjoy the fireworks show, they can endure the event with less anxiety.
Boston Terrier Relax Dog Aromatherapy Usage Overview
- Apply Relax Dog Aromatherapy to your Boston Terrier prior to, or at the start of, the stressful event
- Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness
- Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are in tabs below and in brochure included with your order.
- For example; start applying Relax as soon as the storm starts, before the thunder is booming, if possible.
Relax Boston Terrier Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot (see tabs below for complete essential oil properties info)
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill Boston Terrier on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
- Complete ingredients and usage in tabs below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO