Boston Terrier Nose Butter® The All Natural Solution For Your Boston's Dry Nose
Boston Terriers have an enchanting expression, those chocolate eyes are pools of dog love, and that classic black and white coloring (or brindle or sable, of course) makes for an eye-catching canine gentleman (or lady). A dry nose mars that lovely expression and we can't have that!
Your Boston Terrier Was Bred For A Specific Job
Your Boston may not have been bred to hunt birds, track escaped prisoners or hold bears at bay, but he WAS bred to find and dispatch of vermin aka RATS. Thankfully, he has moved on to a better job, that of your best friend and companion. Back to Boston Terrier History Lesson 101…the early Boston Terriers had to find the rats and eliminate them to earn their keep. That required sniffing them out and you can guess the rest.
A dry, cracked nose doesn't capture all the info that dogs need to make decisions. Not only does a dry nose interfere with their sniffing ability, it can also lead to a feeling of being unsettled. Like how we feel when cut off from internet access or can't get cell phone service.
Your Boston Terrier's Dry, Crusty Nose
Unfortunately, like many of our beloved flat-faced dogs, the Boston Terrier have chronic dry, cracked or even crusty noses.Some Bostons have a few dry areas or a little crust. Others may develop an extreme form of dryness with layers of crusty skin build-up that looks like oyster shells or scabs. This condition, known as Nasal Hyperkeratosis is an uncomfortable and unattractive problem for many Bostons. (see image below). The good news is our Boston Terrier Nose Butter works for all types of nose dryness and FAST!
Boston Terrier Nose Butter nourishes your Boston’s snout with layers of butters and oils. Not only does your Boston look much better with a smooth, shiny nose, they feel better and can breathe much more easily thanks to this dog dry nose moisturizer. Your Boston is more confident and self-assured when they're getting their dog info.
Boston Terrier Nose Butter® Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 oz (lip balm size) & .50 oz tubes + 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Boston Terrier on the dog dry nose moisturizer label.
- Non-toxic, no harm is swallowed or licked
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.