Is Your Bichon Frise Afraid of Thunder? Frightened by Fireworks?
Your Bichon Frise may be a classically happy-go-lucky dog, cuddling next to you on the sofa and generally being adorable. But, just like certain situations trigger panic in people; spiders, snakes, heights, public speaking for example, certain situations can send your Bichon into a puppy panic.
Fireworks and thunderstorms are two of the most common fear triggers for dogs. They don't know the loud noises will stop and the booms may actually hurt their ears. Also separation from their pack aka YOU and traveling can be triggers for anxiety.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy eases your Bichon's anxiety using our gentle custom blend of safe essential oils. Relax Dog Aromatherapy takes the edge off that frantic frenzy so many of our dogs can get worked up into...naturally.
2.7 oz Spray Bottle $10.95 • .45 oz Roll-on Bottle $10.95 • Combo $19.95
Complete product info, directions, ingredients and essential oils info in tabs below.
How To Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Details & info
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
All natural and organic ingredients used
Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot
.45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
Featuring your breed choice on the label
Complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
In Gift Bag
Properties of the Essential Oils Used In Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Cedarwood grounds and reduces panic
Cypress soothes frazzled emotions
Frankincense quiets anxiety
Vetiver stress relief
Bergamot uplifts and balances
Roll-on Carrier Ingredients: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
Spray Carrier Ingredients: distilled water and emulsifier
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links