Nose Butter® For Your Bichon Frise's Rough, Dry Nose
Does your Bichon Frise have a bit of a dry nose? Or your dog may have a more extreme type of dryness called Nasal Hyperkeratosis. No matter what range of dryness your Bichon has, Nose Butter will help.
Your Bichon Frise's Sniffing Mojo
Of course, the Bichon Frise was bred to be a loving companion, but having the full range of sniffing power is still a very big deal to them.
All dogs rely on their sense of smell for most of their info gathering. To have a dry, crusty nose inhibits their ability to gather all the info they need. Think of it as being in an unfamiliar area with not even one bar on your cell phone. You would probably be nervous and tense. That is how your Bichon feels when they cannot get info via their dog nose. Nervous, tense, a bit off balance.
Using Bichon Frise Nose Butter
Bichon Frise Nose Butter moisturizes and nourishes the dry tissue of your dog’s nose. After a few days of Nose Butter your Bichon Frise will look and feel better. Not only do they look better with a healthy, shiny nose, but they are getting all the info they need. This makes for a happier, more confident dog.
Using Nose Butter - the Quick Version: Apply Nose Butter 2-3x a day for 2-3 days (or until nose improves. Then use as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week). It really is that easy! Of course, we have lots of tips and hints for application on uncooperative dogs in tabs below.
Bichon Frise Nose Butter® Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used; Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- In .15 oz (lip balm size) or .50 oz tubes & 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Bichon Frise on the label
- Non-toxic, no harm if swallowed or licked
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.