Is Your Belgian Malinois Afraid of Thunderstorms? Fireworks?
The Belgian Malinois is one of the most sought after police and military dogs the world over. Their bravery and fearlessness is legendary. But that doesn't mean he is impervious to fear of thunderstorms or fireworks.
Just like people have fear triggers such as heights, spiders, snakes or public speaking, our dogs also can have fear triggers. For dogs thunderstorms, fireworks, being alone and traveling are common anxiety inducing events.
The Blissful Dog Relax Aromatherapy uses a gentle blend of classical calming essential to calm your Malinois. No harsh drugs, just a quick application of gentle essential oils.
RELAX Dog Aromatherapy takes the edge off your dog's stress and anxiety...naturally.
RELAX Dog Aromatherapy for Your Belgian Malinois' Stress Relief
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a chill dog on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Complete Info on Essential Oils Used + Tips, Hints and Suggestions for Using Relax Below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO