BELGIAN MALINOIS FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY FOR CANINE CONCENTRATION
Your Belgian Malinois may be one energetic, wound-tight dog. Moving, up and down, always on guard. But sometimes it seems as if your Mal is paying attention to everything except YOU.
Whether you are taking an obedience class or just want your dog to SIT when asked to, you may need some help in the canine concentration department.
- .45 oz Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister
- COMBO One of Each for Maximum Effect
- Belgian Malinois Label
- In Gift Bag
- Complete Tips, Hints & Info Brochure Included
Use FOCUS Roll-On and FOCUS SPRAY together for the perfect blend of canine concentration. Purchase together and save a couple of bucks (more to buy dog treats with!)
USING FOCUS DOG AROMATHERAPY, INGREDIENTS & MORE INFO
- Roll inside your dog's ears, on their groin/belly area or throat
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's concentration
- Use with FOCUS Spray for maximum effectiveness
- Mist, from ears back, a bit of FOCUS Spray about 2-3 feet into the air and allow it to settle over your dog
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Mist bedding, crate, inside car prior to attending event
- Use with FOCUS Roll-On for maximum effectiveness
- Tip: Don't spray it in their face - dogs don't like that!
Use prior to training situation, if possible, or as soon as possible.
TIP! Use only when extra concentration is desired - class, training, etc.
FOCUS helps direct and calm your high-energy, scattered dog using our blend of the following classic calming oils in a carrier of organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil.
FOCUS Spray is the same oils in a mist of distilled water and emulsifier, because of that whole oil and water mixing deal.
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE AROMATHERAPY USAGE, HINTS & TIPS PDF HERE