Does Your Belgian Malinois Have a Rough, Dry Nose? Maybe a Bit Crusty?
The Belgian Malinois' innate intelligence makes them one of the top breeds worldwide for use as a police and military dog. The Malinois is also the perfect family dog who will curl up beside you on the sofa and protect you from the doorbell on tv and other dangers.
Belgian Malinois Born To Serve and Protect
The Belgian Malinois is able to track and find their prey/subject, then apprehend and contain as needed. A dry nose inhibits this glorious sense of smell, slowing down his reaction time and ability to do his job.
Your Malinois may never do any harder work than keeping evil squirrels from entering your yard, but nature is still telling him to keep his nose moist and pliable. The moistness acts as smell catching flypaper, catching the scent particles that give your Malinois info. Dry nose = less info!
Belgian Malinois Nose Butter Healthy Noses
Your Malinois' dry nose may range from a bit of dryness on to being extremely dry. If your dog's nose is cracked and overgrown with crusty tissue, it could be a condition called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (more info HERE). Belgian Malinois Nose Butter works on all types of dry dog nose issues from a touch of dryness to full-on Nasal Hyperkeratosis.
Belgian Malinois Nose Butter moisturizes and nourished the dry tissue of your dog’s nose. After a few days of using Nose Butter your Malinois will not only look better, but also feel better emotionally. Getting all the info available puts him more at ease. Your dog will be more confident and secure knowing he is doing his job with all the info at his disposal.
Belgian Malinois Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 (lip balm size) & .50 oz tubes & 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Belgian Malinois on the label
- Non-toxic, no harm if swallowed
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.