Does Your Bearded Collie Have A Rough, Dry Nose?
Whether your Bearded Collie's nose is just a bit dry or has the extremely dry condition, Nasal Hyperkeratosis, with layers of crusty tissue covering, Nose Butter® will soothe and moisturize that beleaguered nose.
Many herding dogs, especially with those with ties to the Collie side of the family have a predisposition to have nose issues. Collie Nose or Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE) is skin specific and the sores are confined to the face and nose. While we do not promise a Collie Nose cure, many of our clients dogs have had improvement using Nose Butter.
All product info, ingredients info and usage directions are found in the tabs and videos below.
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.