Your Beagle may be a classically happy-go-lucky dog, trotting around, digging stuff up and barking and baying and barking. But, just like certain situations can cause us to freak out, like oh.... spiders, snakes, heights, public speaking, or clowns, certain situations can send your Beagle into a panic.
Fireworks and thunderstorms are two of the biggest stressors for dogs. The loud, unexpected noises startle your dog and may even hurt their ears. Beagles are especially prone to separation anxiety, as they were bred to live amicably in a large pack. Relax takes the edge off that frantic frenzy so many of our dogs can get worked up into...naturally.
Helping Your Dog's Stress, Anxiety, and Fears
What Can We Do?
There are many options for calming your dog. Medications, calming chews, compression garments are a few common aids. Each of these has a valid usage for some dogs.
What we offer is a non-medical, non-invasive, easy-to-use, quick acting method of calming your dog.
Gentle Essential Oils
Relax Dog Aromatherapy uses a custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm your dog's anxiety. Relax is NOT a doggie downer, it won't sedate them.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy CAN help take the edge off and make a stressful time more tolerable. Most of the time that is all we need.
Does Relax REALLY Help?
Keeping Expectations Real!Like using tranquilizers etc., everyone has their own response. Some dogs curl up and fall asleep, some dogs aren't affected and others (the vast majority) are in-between, less stressed or anxious, but not loving the fireworks.
For most dogs Relax takes the edge off their fear or anxiety, allowing them to make it through the stressful event. That is our goal!
• .45 oz Roll-On Bottle • 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Bottle • Combo of Roll-On & Spray Bottle • Your Choice of 125 Dog Breed Labels. Relax is the same recipe/formulation, the breed labels celebrate canine diversity
Begin application of Relax before, or as soon as possible after onset of trigger (Before fireworks start) • Calmly reassure your dog • Reapply as needed • Use Spray and Roll-on together for maximum effectiveness
Using Relax Spray
• Shake Relax gently before using
• Spritz over dog's body - ears back
• Or spray onto hands and pet dog
• Or spray on washcloth or paper towel and rub dog
• Spray beds, crate & inside vehicle
• Reapply as needed
• Roll on inside dog's ears
• Or on belly or any area with less coat
• Roll onto your hands
• Then pet your dog, stroking Relax into their coat