Is Your Basset Scared of Thunder? Afraid of Fireworks?
All Natural Relax Dog Aromatherapy Takes the Stress Off Of Your Basset's Fears
Bassets are usually pretty laid-back, chill dogs. But, just as certain events trigger panic in people (spiders, snakes, heights, public speaking, clowns - evil, red-nosed, scary clowns), certain situations can trigger your Basset's fears.
Thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises in general are common triggers for our dog's fears. Plus, traveling, going to the vet or having new additions to the household - 2-legged or 4 can rattle the most placid of dogs!
RELAX is a gentle anxiety treatment you can use easily in your home or on the go. No harsh drugs, no restrictive garments and no fuss...just a gentle application of classically calming essential oils to take the edge off stress for your Basset .
Relax Dog Aromatherapy for Calming Your Basset Hound
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog
- Made here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
- Featuring a calm, cool, collected Basset Hound on the label
- Tucked into a gift bag with complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
Tips, Hints and Suggestions For Maximum Effectiveness for Your Basset + Complete Ingredients and Essential Oils Info Below
USING RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relaxl Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN RELAX DOG AROMATHERAPY
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- ROLL-ON CARRIER: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER: distilled water and emulsifier
MORE DOG AROMATHERAPY INFO