Nose Butter® Moisturizing Goodness For Your Basenji's Dry Nose
A moist, healthy nose is vital to effective canine info gathering. Your Basenji's healthy nose acts like flypaper, as the juicy smells stick to the moist surface and are then processed via their powerful scent glands. Plus, a dry, crusty nose looks awful and has to be uncomfortable for your Basenji!
Nose Butter® moisturizes your Basenji’s nose, reviving and softening the tissues with our blend of natural butters and oils. Not only does your Basenji look better and feel better physically, your dog will also be more confident and secure as they are getting all the canine info they need.
Complete Product Info, Ingredients and Directions in Videos & Tabs Below
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.