Affenpinscher BOO BOO BUTTER Herbal Balm for Your Affie's Minor Skin Irritations
Affenpinschers are fun dogs with a lot higher activity level than you might think. While they ARE a toy breed, there is also enough terrier in their rat hunting heritage to make them tenacious and active. Being so busy can lead to scratches, scrapes, and random minor skin abrasions. BOO BOO BUTTER was created for just such skin irritations.
This listing is for our OUCH! Affenpinscher label - other breed labels are found under their breed or mix.
When Your Affenpinscher's Skin Issues Need MORE attention, but are not an emergency
Use BOO BOO BUTTER For...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Clipper or Brush Irritation/Burn
- Facial Fold Issues
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Banged Tails
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process. Complete ingredients listed below.
Blissful Tips for Using Your Affenpinscher's BOO BOO BUTTER + Ingredients Info (click on > below )
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag