Has Your Dog Ever Had Itchy Spots? Scrapes or Scratches?
Boo Boo Butter works on those aggravating scrapes and scratches that aren't an emergency, but need extra attention
Boo Boo Butter is ideal to have in your active puppy's First Aid kit. Your puppy wakes up, plays hard, takes a naps, rips and runs around a bit and yep, takes another nap. Repeat for 10-12 years or so...Of course, there will be annoying (and sometimes scary) scrapes and scratches.
Use Boo Boo Butter For...
- Minor Skin Irritations
- Tear stained areas
- Random Rashes
- Crusty Ear Edges
- Itchy Bug Bites
- Dry Skin Spots
- Nose Wrinkles*
- Facial Folds*
- Banged Tails aka Happy Tail
- Tailless Dog Yucky Area
For Your Puppy's Nose Wrinkles, Facial Folds and Tear Staining Issues
For dogs with excessive tearing and/or facial folds, please clean the area and allow it to dry out prior to applying Boo Boo Butter. Folds and wrinkles must be dry before moisturizing, to allow the healing to begin. Use a warm washcloth to clean and dry with soft towel or try human eye makeup remover wipes, natural or organic, of course.
No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum by-products, nothing you cannot pronounce, just good stuff to support your dog's healing process.
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender (essential oil info below)
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- 3 Cute Puppies Ouch! label
- In gift bag
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below
USING BOO BOO BUTTER
HOW TO APPLY BOO BOO BUTTER FROM TIN AND TUBE
- TIN - Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon (warm in palm for faster absorption)
- TUBE - Point away from eyes, if applicable) and DAB a bit onto the affected area
- Give your dog a treat to keep them from licking BOO BOO BUTTER off so it can soak in and get its work done
- Use 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (then as needed)
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
BOO BOO BUTTER INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (cedar wood, cypress and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions
- Gift Bag