Friday Freebie Valentine's Day Cards
The Blissful Dog Valentine's Day Cards
This week's Friday Freebie are The Blissful Dog Original Valentine's Day Cards. Just in time for the festivities of the 14th. This is an easy project that will get the maximum compliments!
The Blissful Dog Valentine’s Day Cards Directions (included in PDF)
Share Valentine’s Day bliss with all of your dog loving friends and family with our quick and easy original The Blissful Dog Valentine’s Cards.
Read To Get Started? Download PDF Here
Want to get more Friday Freebies like this one? Join our Friday Freebies newsletter and you'll be the first to get in on the goodies.
The Blissful Dog Valentine’s Day Cards
- The Blissful Dog Valentine’s Day Cards PDF
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Corner Cutter (optional)
- Envelopes - A2 or Invitation 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 size
- Download PDF
- Open and print as many sheets as needed
- Cut cards in half at the 5-1/2 inch point, this is not marked on the PDF
- Fold each side in 1/2 - use scissors or bone folder tool as shown
- Cut/shape corners, if desired
- Write a romantic, witty or silly bit inside
- Mail or give to all of your Valentines
Alert, card with the Pom is PG-rated.
Extra Credit for Craftiness Tutorial
Don’y you loathe how desktop printers can’t print color to the edges? Here’s an ez hack to achieve the look of a full-bleed card (as that is called).
The trick is to fold the card in half first, then cut. Tah Dah!