Friday Freebie Preserving Blissful Memories
Friday Freebie Preserving Blissful Memories of Your Dog
We all love showing off our dogs! Most of us have 72% (or more) pictures of our dogs on our phones. They do such cute stuff and they never complain when you post pics of them in uncompromising positions all over social media.
This photography series grew a bit bigger than I envisioned. As I discovered more and more too cool not to share tips and hints for not only taking pictures of your dogs, but using your iPhone camera, I could not contain myself. What was going to be one week and a handout grew into five weeks, a photography training series and a canine personality assessment!
Your Complete Dog Photography Mini Course will include:
- Overview of Capturing Your Dog in Photos (last week)
- Preserving Memories - Scrapbook Pages + (this week - Feb. 22 newsletter)
- Delving Deeper in All Your iPhone Will Do (next week Mar. 1)
- Dog Breed and Personality Type Photography Essentials (Don't Miss This One- Includes a Dog Myers-Briggs Test-Mar 8)
- Using Props for Dog Photography (includes templates of lots of props to use Mar 15)