DIY Temporary Dog Tag
Perfect DIY Temporary Dog Tag for Anytime You're Away From Home With Your Dog
This down and dirty tag is ideal for keeping your dog safe when taking a quick trip. Ideal for a weekend getaway, quick visit with the family or a real vacation.
Of course, we strongly suggest you get a REAL tag with your permanent info on it. Check out our friends at Bad Tags. Her tags are GENIUS!
And, please consider microchipping your dog. It is safe, virtually permanent and easy to have done by your vet. Ask your vet for all the info. Please.
Step 1 Get Your Stuff Together
- Cardstock or Heavy Paper
- Computer/Printer if you plan to print it out
- O ring to attach to collar (you can add temporary tag to existing tag)
Step 2 Make Your Tag
- Download template
- Enter your contact info - temporary on one circle & permanent on another circle
- Seal with packing tape
- If you want to get all fancy with it laminate it or use clear contact paper
- Cut it out
- Attach to your dog's collar with O ring
- Admire yourself, take a picture and share #theblissfuldog
- Go forth and vacay or have a fun weekend
Was this easy or what???? And yeah, Ska∂I was very over me taking pictures of her. She had a new wishbone to break-in!Download DIY Dog Tags Info