• Free Shipping USA
• Free Priority over $50 USA
• Intl Price Varies
• Complete Shipping info here
Questions? Read our full FAQs
Dry Dog Nose Info
Nose Butter FAQs
Dog Elbow Callus Info
The Blissful Dog
50534 235th Avenue
Clearbrook, MN 5663
Call us 1.855.DOG.BLISS
Sure, your dog needs a real bath occasionally. But what about those in-between times? Your puppy played in...something and needs their paws bathed. Or your sweet senior dog had an accident and needs a clean-up.
So, grab your NO H20 Dog Spray Shampoo and in 60 seconds or so you will have a clean dog AND you are dry!
Quick Baths- When your dirty dog needs a bath RIGHT NOW
Puppies- Puppies are messy! Need we say more?
Senior Pets- Keep your senior dog fresh and clean, without the risk of their getting chilled or drying their sensitive skin
Traveling - use for a quick freshen-up while on-the-go
Dog Shows - Great for quick touch-ups at events or competitions
Cold Weather - Use as often as needed for clean dogs & no pup-sicles
Formulated for The Blissful Dog in the USA
• In 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz & gallons
• Simply spray on and towel off
• Cleans & refreshes without bathing
• Non-drying formulation
• Irritation free & alcohol free
• Light scent of Soft Mimosa
• Safe for use on puppies, dogs, cats & kittens > six weeks old
• Ideal for use on puppies, seniors or different-abled pets
NO H20 Spray Shampoo Usage
• Spray your dog from ears back
• Tousle product into their coat with fingers or towel
• Use cloth/paper towel to apply to face, avoid eyes
• Gently towel off
• Enjoy the extra hour of your day
• To clean faces, simply spritz on a washcloth, paper towel, etc. and wipe face
No H20 Spray Shampoo Ingredients
• Mild Coconut derived cleanser • (Coco Betaine & Ammonium Laureth Sulfate)
• Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
• Centrimonium Chloride
• Fragrance (Soft Mimosa & Nectar Botanical Essences)
• Citric Acid
• Silver Citrate
The No H2O spray shampoo is what I needed for my disabled dog. He has to wear wraps so it's not easy for frequent regular baths. Will definitely purchase again. I also purchased some elbow butter. They weren't really callused but red. It did seem to help. Nose butter is awesome too! Love your products!!
We have a soft coated wheaten terrier so we needed a product that would keep her coat smooth and shiny, especially in between baths. Not only did this product do that, but it also smells delightful!
I have been sharing my gallon with dog show friends. Love it!
This product smells wonderful and is so easy to use! It's hot here in Singapore but we don't want to be bathing the dog too much to avoid drying out his fur. This does the trick in between baths! IG @peace.of.ginger
Works great, makes the Bullies smell very nice...They are both DIVA's and hate to get sprayed. BUT they like the fact it doesn't have a bathtub and water also there!
It works rear, I love it! Also, the fastest shipping ever, thank you!
Thank you so much and we agree! It is fabulous for winter weather also. Thanks for leaving us the review! -Kathy
I love this product for my 2 dogs, especially in the winter time when it’s too cold to let them out after a bath. It smells so good and their coats feel so soft. Super easy to use and will continue to use going forward. Thank you for all your amazing products! We love them all!!
That is great to hear! Thank you so much for letting us know and leaving us the wonderful review! - Kathy