Is Your Anatolian Shepherd Stressed by Thunder? Fireworks?
Of course your Anatolian Shepherd is one brave, confident, cool as a cucumbers dog. Dogs that were bred to guard livestock from bears, wolves and human rustlers are the epitome of brave. Until fireworks start or a storm rolls in. Then they turn into terrified pups, trembling and drooling.
Just as people have fear triggers like spiders, snakes, heights, public speaking, so do our dogs. Thunderstorms, fireworks, loud unexpected noises, changes in routine and being left alone are common canine triggers.
Relax Dog Aromatherapy uses our custom blend of safe essential oils to gently calm and relax your dog. Relax is the same calming recipe for all dog breeds, mixed and multi-breeds. This breed features the stately Anatolian Shepherd on the label.
Complete product info, directions, ingredients and essential oils info in videos and tabs below.
How To Best Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply prior to or at onset of stress inducing event
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Relax Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Relax Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog during stressful events
Using Relax Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands or a cloth and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be calmer
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Info
Relax Dog Aromatherapy Product Details & info
Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured with calming intentions for your dog by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
All natural and organic ingredients used
Essential Oils Used: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Vetiver and Bergamot
.45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
Combo of spray and roll-on available for maximum effectiveness
Featuring your breed choice on the label
Complete usage tips, hints and suggestions included
In Gift Bag
Properties of the Essential Oils Used In Relax Dog Aromatherapy
Cedarwood grounds and reduces panic
Cypress soothes frazzled emotions
Frankincense quiets anxiety
Vetiver stress relief
Bergamot uplifts and balances
Roll-on Carrier Ingredients: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
Spray Carrier Ingredients: distilled water and emulsifier
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links