Paw Butter Soothes and Moisturizes Your Dog's Rough, Dry Paws
Think how many times a day your dog's four paws hit the ground. Especially our active smaller breeds. That is a lot of pitter pattering!
Why Your Dog Needs Paw Butter
Of course your dog’s paw pads are supposed to be a bit tough and our intention is not for pads to be as soft as a supermodel's cheek. But your dog's paws can be strong and comfortably soft. Plus, winter sidewalk de-icing salt and chemicals wreak havoc on your dog’s paws and in the summer sidewalks are HOT.
Paw Butter is not just for city dogs. Dogs living the country life have to deal with brambles, stickers, thorns and all else Mother Nature throws their way. Even the hardest working ranch dog needs paw support.
Many dogs also suffer from Paw Pad Hyperkeratosis. This condition is of unknown origins and shows up as an overgrowth extra paw pad tissue growing on the sides of the paw. Paw Butter literally melts the excess paw pad tissue away!
Paw Butter Product Details
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized), .50 oz and 3 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Available in several sizes of tin and tube combo kits
- Includes complete tips & directions booklet
- Puppy Paws label
Using Paw Butter
- TIN - Open tin and scoop a bit out with finger or spoon
- Warm in palm before applying for faster absorption
- TUBE - Stick in pocket for a few minutes to warm it
- Massage into clean paws
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until paws improve
- Use as needed for maintenance
- Keep off furniture, carpets until product is absorbed