Paw Butter Soothes and Moisturizes Your Dog's Rough, Dry Paws
Think how many times a day your dog's four paws hit the ground. Especially our active smaller breeds. That is a lot of pitter pattering!
Of course your dog’s paw pads are supposed to be tough and our intention is not to have them as soft as a supermodel's cheek. But your dog's paws can be comfortably soft and pliant. In the winter the salt and chemicals used to remove ice from sidewalks wreak havoc on your dog’s paws and in the summer sidewalks are HOT.
Paw Butter is not just for city dogs. Dogs living the country life have to deal with brambles, stickers, thorns and all else Mother Nature throws their way. Even the hardest working ranch dog needs paw support.
Many dogs also suffer from Paw Pad Hyperkeratosis. This condition is of unknown origins and shows up as an overgrowth extra paw pad tissue growing on the sides of the paw. Paw Butter works on literally melting old the excess paw pad tissue away!
Using Paw Butter
- TIN - Open tin and scoop a bit out with finger or spoon
- Warm in palm before applying for faster absorption
- TUBE - Stick in pocket for a few minutes to warm it
- Massage into clean paws
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until paws improve
- Use as needed for maintenance
- Keep off furniture, carpets until product is absorbed
Paw Butter Product Details
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized), .50 oz and 3 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Also available in several sizes of tin and tube combo kits
- Includes complete tips, hints and directions booklet
- Puppy Paws label
- In gift bag
- Complete ingredients and usage info in tabs below