Chihuahua Nose Butter® Moisturizing Relief For Your Little Dog's Dry Nose
Your Chihuahua does not spend their days tracking lost travelers, sniffing out bombs or retrieving birds on the lake. Your Chihuahua may never sniff out much more than a Cheetos under the sofa. But having a healthy nose is still important to your Chihuahua's looking and feeling their best.
Your Chihuahua's Dry Nose
Your Chihuahua's dry nose can range from just a bit dry, where their little nose looks dull and not as moist as you know it should, all the way to extremely dry with layers of crust and scab-like tissue covering it. If your Chi's nose looks like the ones below, they may have Nasal Hyperkeratosis.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is a condition of unknown causes that causes the skin tissue on dog's nose to grow uncontrollably and covering all or parts of the nose with crusty tissue. Our research has shown this affects dogs of extreme body types; very small, very large, very bully, very flat-faced. It may even be a symptom of a slightly depressed immune system.
The good news is Chihuahua Nose Butter® works for all levels of Chihuahua nose dryness.While Nasal Hyperkeratosis can't be cured, it can be controlled with regular usage of Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter - the Quick Version
DAB. DISTRACT. DONE. Apply Nose Butter® 2-3x a day for 2-3 days (or until nose improves. Distract to keep them from licking it off before it gets its work done. Then use as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week). It really is that easy!
Keep in mind, your Chihuahua is well aware of their small size and some will do their best to protect themselves. From the old "Best Defense is Good Offense" to twisting and flipping like a Cirque de Soleil performer, your Chihuahua may resist Nose Butter application.
THINK BIG ACT BIG may be their motto. But deep inside they know they are fragile. Complete tips and hints for application on uncooperative dogs in tabs below.
Chihuahua Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- .15 oz (lip balm size) or .50 oz tubes + 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & won't harm your dog if they lick (or eat) some
- Note: Nose Butter is very thick and dense to penetrate your dog's leathery nose tissue
- Chihuahua label - smooth or long-coat
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.