Build Your Lhasa Apso A Made-To-Order Care Kit
Lhasa Apso - Gifts from the Dalai Lama
The first Lhasa Apso to come to the USA in the 1930s were given to C.S. Cutting by the 13th Dalai Lama. The Lhasa Apso is a regal little dog, bred to sound an alarm for Tibetan monks. Of course, they ere also perfect bed-warmers for the frigid nights in the mountains of Tibet.
Like many of the other flatter-faced breeds, the Lhasa Apso often has rough, dry nose. Plus, rough paws and the occasional itchy skin frustration need attention, too. Create your Lhasa Apso Custom Combo Kit by mixing and matching your choice of tins and tubes of our all natural, handcrafted balms. Choose the specific products that your Lhasa Apso needs to keep them looking and feeling like the royalty they are.
Complete Product Info, Ingredients, Directions+ in Tabs & Videos Below
Lhasa Apso Custom Combo Kit Details
- Choice of any (2) two 1-ounce tins
- Choice of any (3) three .15 oz tubes
- Choose from Nose, Paw, Elbow, Bug Off & Boo Boo Butter
- Nose Butter options are unscented or lightly scented
- In a metal storage tin (5.5" diameter) with Lhasa Apso cover
- Includes tips, hints and directions booklet