Shop Everything Blissfully Labrador Retriever
The #1 MOST POPULAR Breed, year after year, is the Labrador Retriever. And for good reason. Great looking, fun to be around and perfect family friends, all of those characteristics match the Lab. Our Shopping Portal page showcases everything that features the Lab on the label, plus, other products that may benefit your Lab. And yes, we have a LOT of products with Labs on the labels and who can blame of us?
Featuring Labrador Retriever Labels
- Custom Essential Care Combo
- Nose Butter® for dry noses
- Boo Boo Butter for itchy skin irritations
- RELAX Dog Aromatherapy for Frightened Labs
- Age Well Dog Aromatherapy for Senior Support
- Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Canine Concentration
- Labrador Retriever Rich Bitch or Drama Queen Shampoo
- Labrador Retriever Bug Off Butter
- Labrador Retriever Bug Off Bar Soap
- Labrador Retriever Gentle Touch Puppy Bar Soap
- Labrador Retriever Rich Bitch Bar Soap
- Labrador Retriever Dirty Dirrrtty Dog Bar Soap
Recommended for Your
Your Labrador is NOT From Labrador
In the 1600s the English settled in what is now the province of Newfoundland in Canada. Labrador was just a bit north of Newfoundland and many early settlers mistakenly called the entire area Newfoundland.
Labradors actually descended from early hard-working water dogs known as St. John's Dog or lesser Newfoundland dog. The now extinct St. John's Dog had a white muzzle and white feet. The hard-working dogs made their way back to England in the early 1800s and the rest is Lab history.Read entire blog post.