AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY ALL NATURAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR SENIOR JAPANESE CHIN'S EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
AGE WELL Dog Aromatherapy is made from a gentle blend of essential oils to help your Japanese Chin stay more active and aware as they age. The Japanese Chin can live to be quite elderly with proper care. AGE WELL will help those extra years be even better.
AGE WELL is individually handcrafted right here at The Blissful Dog using all natural carriers and essential oils. This custom blend of oils gently brings your senior dog's wandering mind back to the present, where they can be more peaceful through the steps of aging. Present and peaceful. Now that's aging gracefully.
JAPANESE CHIN SENIOR CARE TIDBIT!
Like many of the other toy and flat-faced dog breeds, the Japanese Chin has a tendency toward losing teeth as they age. Be sure you schedule regular vet check-ups that include a dental exam as your Chin gets older.
TIPS THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SENIOR JAPANESE CHIN'S LIFE
Our senior dogs benefit greatly from extra care and nurturing as they get older. The good news is that extra care doesn’t have to be a time consuming process. Slight adjustments to your senior dog's daily care can make life much more pleasant for both of you.
#1 BE AWARE Watch out for overall changes in your dog’s behavior, eating, sleeping, exercise level and mood.
#2 ACCOMMODATE your dog’s new needs, based on the changes you’ve noticed.
AGE WELL JAPANESE CHIN AROMATHERAPY PRODUCT INFO
- .45 ounce Plastic Roll-on Bottle
- 2.7 oz Aluminum Spray Mister Bottle
- Combo with both roll-on and spray
- With our Senior Japanese Chin on the label
- Tucked in a gift bag
- Complete usage tips, hints and directions included
OUR PROMISE FOR AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Of course, every single bottle is individually handcrafted by my team and I here in far northern Minnesota using all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, AGE WELL is created with an added reverence and respect. Each bottle of AGE WELL is dedicated to your senior dog and to all of the senior dogs we have known and loved.
Every single AGE WELL product is infused with intentions for your senior dog to live comfortably and utterly and completely loved. We also send your old dog a hug and warm wishes of that perfect sunbeam to sleep in and dreams of running fast again.
COMPLETE INFO, TIPS AND HINTS ON USING AGE WELL AROMATHERAPY FOR YOUR SENIOR JAPANESE CHIN
USING AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Tips for Using Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Begin to apply when your dog seems disoriented, confused or anxious
- Reassure your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's peace of mind
- Use Age Well Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
Using Age Well Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog.
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel
- Use as needed to support your individual dog as they age
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Or roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Alternate application: roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog be more peaceful and present
AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY INGREDIENTS
ESSENTIAL OILS USED IN AGE WELL DOG AROMATHERAPY
Age Well Aromatherapy supports your senior dog mentally and emotionally, allowing them to age more peacefully.
- ROLL-ON CARRIER OILS jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- SPRAY CARRIER distilled water and natural emulsifier
- CEDARWOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- LAVENDER classic calming
- VETIVER stress relief
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- MYRRH relieves agitation and balances
- YLANG YLANG balances overstretched nerves, uplifts
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- ROSEMARY promotes mental clarity
- BLOOD ORANGE uplifts depression and levels mood swings
TIPS FOR ACCOMMODATING YOUR SENIOR DOG'S AGING