Is Your Greyhound's Nose Dull, Dry or Even Crusty? Nose Butter to the Greyhound Nose Rescue
Of course your Greyhound is a sighthound, but that doesn't mean they don't rely on their sense of smell. With one sniff your Greyhound gets a Google search of info. A healthy nose grabs those info carrying scent particles like flypaper, bringing your dog all the scoop. A dry, crusty nose doesn’t snag those good smells, leaving your dog annoyed, frustrated and anxious.
Nose Butter moisturizes and nourishes your dog’s nose. After a few days of using Nose Butter your dog will look and feel better. Plus, your dog will be more secure, grounded and confident when he gets all the info nature tells him is available.
Complete Product Info, Ingredients, Directions & Reviews in Tabs & Videos Below
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.