Shop Everything Blissful for Your Dogue De Bordeaux
The Dogue de Bordeaux collection features your head-turner of a dog. From their massive head with an expression like no other down to their equally massive feet, the Dogue demands you notice them.
This collections features all of The Blissful Dog products with the Dogue de Bordeaux on the labels, plus, ones that you may wish to consider for your DDB's kit.
Our Shopping Portal page showcases everything that features the Dogue de Bordeaux on the label, plus, other products that may benefit your French Mastiff.
Featuring Dogue de Bordeaux on the Labels
- Custom Essentials Care Combo
- Nose Butter® for dry noses
- Boo Boo Butter for itchy skin irritations
- Relax Dog Aromatherapy for Anxious French Mastiffs
- Age Well Dog Aromatherapy for Senior Dogue de Bordeaux
- Rich Bitch & Drama Queen DDB Shampoo & Soap (gotta see this one)
- Dirty Dirrrtty Dog Bar Soap
- Gentle Touch Dog Bar Soap
- Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Soap
Recommended For Your Dogue de Bordeaux
- Paw Butter for rough, dry paws
- Elbow Butter for elbow calluses
- Rich Bitch Dog Shampoo
- Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Shampoo
- Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Spray
- Gentle Touch Dog Shampoo
- Simply Clean Ear Cleaner
Remember Turner & Hooch?
Hooch: Many of us first discovered the Dogue de Bordeaux when Hooch appeared in the 1989 Tom Hanks’ film, Turner and Hooch.
I remember flying to Germany and Turner and Hooch was the in-flight movie. I was seeing that movie for the first time and fought back tears as long as I could. I looked up and the flight attendant was handing out tissues to all of us who were weeping and I was definitely not alone. They would probably charge you $29.00 for in-flight tissues now. Yeah, I still tear up thinking about that great actor, Beasley.
Beasley died in 1992, three years after Turner & Hooch was released, he was 14 when he died. It was his only acting gig. But he nailed it!