Poodle Focus Dog Aromatherapy Builds Canine Concentration
Focus Dog Aromatherapy helps amp up concentration and increases attention span…naturally!
Of course you know Poodles are one of THE smartest dog breeds. They excel at obedience, agility, rally and anything else that requires smarts. Poodle also make wonderful therapy and service dogs, due to their keen intelligence.
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy - Use prior to any class or activity where you want your dog to pay attention to you. Use the spray first, then follow up with the roll-on for maximum effectiveness. Reapply as often as needed. Complete directions are below and included with your order.
TIP! For Focus Dog Aromatherapy to maintain its effectiveness, we suggest you ONLY use for events - training class, obedience work, shows, field trials, etc. Otherwise your dog will not know when it is time to turn on the pay attention superpower.
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Spray paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Roll onto paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy is individually handcrafted here in far northern Minnesota at The Blissful Dog. Each bottle is hand-poured, one-by-one for your dog.
Focuss Dog Aromatherapy Carrier Ingredients
- Roll-on - carrier of organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- Spray - carrier of distilled water and natural emulsifier
Essential Oils Used in Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- LAVENDER classic calming
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- VETIVER stress relief
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links