Brittany Spaniel Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Canine Concentration
Is your Brittany a bundle of energy and alertness? Are they fascinated by every sound, every movement? Do they pay attention to everything but YOU? Your Brittany may be the BEST all-around companion and bird dog EVER, but every now and then you need your Brittany to PAY ATTENTION to YOU!
Whether you are attempting obedience class, training for work in the field or just want to teach her to SIT, you may need more canine concentration than your Brittany usually gives you.TIP #1 Use prior to training situation or as soon as possible
TIP #2 Use only when extra concentration is desired - class, training, etc.
Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy
Tips for Using Focus Dog Aromatherapy for Maximum Canine Concentration
- Begin to apply prior to event when concentration is desired
- Work with your dog in a calm, gentle manner
- Reapply frequently, as needed for your dog's attention
- Use Focus Dog Aromatherapy Roll-on and Spray together to amplify results
TIP: Use as needed, but don’t overuse. If Focus is only used when you are actively training or competing with your dog, it will mean Time To Focus to them
Using Focus Spray Aromatherapy
- Spritz over your dog's body from the ears back (don't spray in their face-dogs don't like that)
- Alternate application: spray onto your hands and pet your dog
- Spray paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Spray their bedding, crate, inside vehicle prior to travel to event
- Use as needed to for concentration at event
Using Age Well Roll-On Aromatherapy
- Roll on in a circular motion, inside your dog's ears
- Roll on their groin/belly area or throat (less hair in these areas)
- Roll onto your hands and pet your dog
- Roll onto paper towel or cloth and rub cloth over your dog
- Reapply as needed to help your dog pay attention
Focus Dog Aromatherapy Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy All Natural Ingredients
Focus Dog Aromatherapy is individually handcrafted here in far northern Minnesota at The Blissful Dog. Each bottle is hand-poured, one-by-one for your dog.
Focuss Dog Aromatherapy Carrier Ingredients
- Roll-on - carrier of organic jojoba oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil
- Spray - carrier of distilled water and natural emulsifier
Essential Oils Used in Focus Dog Aromatherapy
- BERGAMOT uplifts and balances
- CEDAR WOOD grounds and reduces panic
- CYPRESS soothes frazzled emotions
- FRANKINCENSE quiets anxiety
- GRAPEFRUIT enlivens the mind
- LAVENDER classic calming
- MYRHH relieves agitation and also balances
- VETIVER stress relief
- YLANG YLANG balances raw nerves and uplifts
Dog Aromatherapy More Info & Links
More Info On Using Aromatherapy For Your Dog
The links below take you to Google Drive Folder for Free PDF Downloads
The Blissful Dog Aromatherapy Info PDF Download - Free PDF Opens in Google Drive folder to download
The Blissful Dog Chakra Printable PDF Download - Free PDF Opens in Google Drive folder to download
- Reviews (2)
Awesome products !
It makes my dog so much more controlled when training him. He seems more at attention and even with kids and other dogs around he’s focused on me and his task. Great stuff and will buy again !
The Blissful Dog Inc.
EXCELLENT! We love when the aromatherapy products work so well, as you know there is no placebo effect! We're delighted to be a part of his team. Thank you. -Kathy
Love the Aromas
We have only tried the stress aromatherapy, but it seems to help calm my puppy a bit. We love the smell. The packaging is terrific.