Bye Bye Boo Boo…Hello Bliss!
Even the most blissful of dogs may have the occasional skin issue that needs a bit more attention…something extra to help them heal and be comfortable. Our Bye Bye Boo Boo Collection collection features the power of herbal components working together to soothe your dog’s discomforts.
In the image showing application of Bye Bye Boo Boo natural anti-itch and hot spot spray for dogs, you can see our own Tili, our ¾ Leonberger and ¼ Great Pyrenees, after her spay. She wasn't sure she wanted Ashley putting anything on her itchy, tender incision area, bur after the first application, you can tell she was loving it!
Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Spray
- Stops the itch cycle on contact
- Promotes the healing process
- Great for hot spots, bug bites, sunburn, clipper irritation, itchy tail, minor skin irritations, crusty ear edges, banged tails and more
- Soothes and cools
- Alcohol free
- Spray as needed
- Reapply as desired
- Available in 4 oz & 8 oz mist spray bottle, and 16 oz trigger spray bottles
Steps to Boo Boo Free Bliss
Our Bye Bye Boo Boo natural anti-itch and hot spot spray for dogs works on its own or with the other components of the Bye Bye Boo Boo Collection. It is as ez to use as you would hope...spray it onto affected area and repeat as needed.
- Bathe your dog with Bye Bye Boo Boo Shampoo or Soap and dry as desired
- After your dog is dry spray Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Spray on affected areas
- Apply BOO BOO BUTTER to problem spots that require more attention
- Use natural, herbal anti-itch and hot spot dog spray as needed to keep your dog comfortable and happy
Bye Bye Boo Boo Dog Spray Ingredients
CONTAINS: Aqua, Silk Protein, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis, Eucalyptus Globus Leaf, Infusion of Calendula, Comfrey and Chamomile, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Botanical Essence of Cedarwood, Cypress and Ylang Ylang) and Citric Acid.
Safe for puppies over 12 weeks of age. Non-medicated, non-veterinary grooming preparation for hygiene purposes only. For stubborn or severe skin issues please consult with your veterinarian.
Bye Bye Boo Boo 3 Step Program
Itchy Skin Irritations Are Among the Top 3 Problems for Pet Owners
Watching out dogs scratch and lick at themselves is not only frustrating for our dogs, it is for us also. Our Bye Bye Boo Boo 3 Step Program offers a more natural alternative to expensive, harsh drugs and topical medicines.
Soothe the Skin & Stop the Itch
3 Step Program for Relieving Your Dog's Itchy, Scratchy Cycle
Bye Bye Boo Boo Soap Product Info
Bye Bye Boo Boo Soap Product Info
- Handcrafted in the USA exclusively for The Blissful Dog
- Each bar is 3.5-4 ounces of bathing fun
- Includes a metal storage tin with Bye Bye Boo Boo Puppy Label
- Stamped with The Blissful Dog seal of approval. Literally!
- Formulated to work with our own Boo Boo Butter & Bye Bye Boo Spray
Handcrafted Using: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Palm, Shea Butter, Castor Oil + Neem Oil, Infusions of Calendula, Comfrey, Chamomile & St. John’s Wort and Cedarwood, Cypress and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
A spritz to cure the itch...
Being located in South Florida, all the foliage is heavily treated. It’s absolutely terrible for my sweet angel Oliver Twist. He was really struggling with the “itchies”. Bathing wasn’t enough, he needed a better treatment for his scratch that couldn’t be itches. He loves his bye bye boo boo spray. We use it as a spot treatment and after a bath he sits and waits for it to be applied before his blowdry. (He’s not spoiled or anything) he has also tried many other Blissful Dog products and they are all wonderful. He has also shared some with his friends and it’s always a hit. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank You for making a high quality natural product.
The Blissful Dog Inc.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share with us! We are thrilled that our Boo Boo Spray has helped Oliver Twist so well! Thank you for the wonderful review! We would love to be in Florida right now it is only 10 degrees here in Northern Minnesota -Kathy