Bulldog Nose Butter® Individually Handcrafted Moisturizer for Your English Bulldog's Dry Nose
Your Bulldog's Dry Nose
Something about Bulldogs tickles the human spirit and makes us smile. Is it that face? Their rambunctious playfulness? How many times have you watched that video of the Bulldog skateboarding? Yeah, me too. Bulldogs are just fun dogs! Fun to live with and fun to watch!
Of course you want your Bulldog to look and feel their best. To breathe freely and no more answering, "It's a Bulldog thing" when people ask what's wrong with your dog's nose. Not only does a dry nose affect your dog's looks, it can also cause them to be anxious.
Bulldogs & Nasal Hyperkeratosis
Along with that bullylicious face comes a predisposition toward dry noses. Plus, Bulldogs often have the extreme version of dryness called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (pictured below). Nasal hyperkeratosis is a condition in which skin tissue grows in crusty layers, often covering the dog's nose. More on Nasal Hyperkeratosis in tabs and videos below. The good news is Nose Butter® works for all types of Bulldog dry nose issues, including Nasal Hyperkeratosis.
Your Bulldog Looking & Feeling Great
Bulldog Nose Butter nourishes your dog's dry nose with layers of moisturizing cream-like butters and oils. Not only does your Bulldog look better with a smooth, shiny nose, he feels better, as he can breathe more easily. And, don't forget his mental health! Your Bulldog has that Bulldog swagger back…he knows he looks GOOD and he is getting all the info he could want or need.
Your Bulldog's Physical & Mental Well-Being
Your Bulldog may not be tracking escaped convicts through swamps or retrieving ducks on a lake, but having a healthy nose is still a big deal. Your Bulldog's moist nose is what grabs the smells and sends them onto the scent sorters in his nose. A dry nose can lead to your Bulldog feeling off their game, out of sorts and frustrated.
You know how we feel when we glance at our cell phone and see NO SERVICE? Frustrated, annoyed or even terrified, depending on the situation! That's how your Bulldog feels when they can't snag smells. On edge, irritated and frustrated.
Using Bulldog Nose Butter - the Quick Version
DAB. DISTRACT. DONE.
- Apply Bulldog Nose Butter® 2-3x a day for 2-3 days (or until nose improves)
- Distract to keep them from licking off the dry dog nose moisturizer cream before it gets its work done
- Then use as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week)
It really is that easy! Complete tips and hints for application on uncooperative dogs in tabs below and in the booklet included with your Bulldog Nose Butter order.
Bulldog Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural & organic ingredients
- Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented has essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- In .15 (lip balm size), .50 & 2 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented Dry Dog Nose Moisturizer
- Includes complete directions booklet
- Bulldog on the label (FYI: Dog breed labels are just for fun, Nose Butter® is same formula for Bulldogs or Bichons)
- Non-toxic, no harm if swallowed or licked
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.