Boo Boo Butter for Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's Minor Skin Annoyances
For Those Little Skin Irritations That Need A Bit More Attention
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is probably a gentle soul. I know my little English Toy Spaniel is such a loving, sweet little dog. Whenever anything hurts my Gio he looks at me with his big chocolate eyes and I melt. I would do ANYTHING to help him feel better! Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter soothes and nourishes your Cavalier's random skin discomforts…naturally.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter is the perfect go-to balm for all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but aren't an emergency.
Boo Boo Butter Herbal Help For Your Cavalier's Skin Issues
- Scratches and Scrapes
- Rashes and Light Burns
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Clipper/brush irritation
- Aggravated facial folds; wrinkles, brow furrows, etc.
- Irritated Itchy Skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Banged up “Happy Tails”
- Fungal issues and Bacterial boo boos
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Handcrafted one-by-one by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Product sizes: .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes comprehensive usage directions brochure
- Your choice of dog breed Ouch! label
- In frosted gift bag
- Complete ingredients and directions in other tabs
Using Boo Boo Butter
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag
great products great company!
My bulldogs love to scrap which is great for getting out the zoomies but sometimes ******* their jowls. Vet says "rough play" so we're not worried. But sometimes they're not ready for their closeups. BooBoo Butter works like a charm to heal spots without encouraging licking or scratching. Pleasant smell, so it must be the consistency of the butter that protects the sore areas til they heal. A+
Ah yes, the dreaded "Chew Face." Our Frenchies always love to play that same game and never understand why all dogs don't want to join in. Love the not ready for close-ups! We're thrilled the Boo Boo Butter has been just what you needed to help keep them looking their Bully Best. And thank YOU for taking the time to let us know. -Kathy
The butter is great and really helps our dog's ears.
GREAT> He keeps the crusty ends of his ears much softer and smoother.
Thank you so much for letting us know. We have a soft spot for Toller's here at The Blissful Dog and we're thrilled we can help you keep your boy looking and feeling Toller-ish. -Kathy
The Boston Boo Boo Butter worked to soothe our Boston’s itchy belly in 1-2 applications.
Now that is GREAT news! It is so frustrating to watch our dogs lick, chew and scratch at themselves. We're relieved that your Boston is relieved. Tanks for letting us know! -Kathy
My GSP puppy had some scabbing on the tail where it was docked and a few red bumps on the inside of his ear when I got him. When this came in the mail I put t on the inside of his ears where the rough red bumps were and the next day it was gone! The tail took a few days but looks great now and my pup surprisingly didn’t try to lick it off, it doesn’t really have a smell!
Great news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know it worked just like it supposed to. What a good boy that he disin't try to lick it off, that is a big help! -Kathy
The Boo Boo Butter worked great on our Maltise he had 2 bad skin irritations that cleared up quickly. I highly recommend.
Thank you so much for letting us know how well our Boo Boo Butter has helped with your Maltese. You made our day! - Kathy