Boo Boo Butter for Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel's Minor Skin Annoyances
For Those Little Skin Irritations That Need A Bit More Attention
Your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is probably a gentle soul. I know my little English Toy Spaniel is such a loving, sweet little dog. Whenever anything hurts my Gio (like my sneezing-I know-really), he looks at me with his big chocolate eyes and I melt. I would do ANYTHING to help him feel better! Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter soothes and nourishes your Cavalier's random skin discomforts…naturally.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Boo Boo Butter is the perfect go-to balm for all those minor irritations that need some extra attention, but aren't an emergency.
Boo Boo Butter Herbal Help For Your Cavalier's Skin Issues
- Scratches and Scrapes
- Nicks, Cuts and Abrasions
- Clipper/brush irritation
- Aggravated facial folds; wrinkles, tear stains, etc.
- Irritated Itchy Skin
- Crusty ear edges
- Scars and scabs
- Banged up “Happy Tails”
- Fungal issues and Bacterial boo boos
Boo Boo Butter Product Info
Boo Boo Butter Product Details
- Handcrafted one-by-one by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients
- Shea butter, Beeswax, Castor oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, Neem oil, Argan oil, Cocoa seed butter, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil and Essential oil blend of cedarwood, cypress and lavender
- Product sizes: .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes and 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Includes comprehensive usage directions brochure
- Your choice of dog breed Ouch! label
- In frosted gift bag
- Complete ingredients and directions in other tabs
Using Boo Boo Butter
Using Boo Boo Butter for Your Dog
- Complete tips, hints & directions brochure is included with every order
- TIN Scoop a bit out with finger or spoon and warm in your palm before application for faster absorption
- TUBE Warm by putting in pocket for a few minutes for faster absorption
- DAB on dog's affected area
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off (give treat, feed dinner, go for walk)
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until there is improvement
- Products have no active ingredients and will not harm your dog if they lick some off. But we do want the product to get it's work done, so see distraction tips
Note: Our balms have a very thick, stiff consistency, because your dog's nose/paw/elbow callus is very thick skin tissue. If it were a fluffy cream, it would not work.
- Many dogs do not like being controlled tightly and will try to get away, apply FAST
- Give treats before, during and after application, if needed. Peanut butter on a wooden spoon is a good one!
- Feed their dinner after application
- Play your dog's fave game
- Throw a ball or go for a walk
Think of it like cutting toenails or giving meds. Sometimes we have to do what’s in our dog's best interest.
Official Disclaimer: If your dog needs to see the veterinarian, please go. BOO BOO BUTTER is not a substitute for veterinarian care, of course.
Boo Boo Butter Ingredients
BOO BOO BUTTER ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
BOO BOO BUTTER is individually handcrafted, mixed and poured by The Blissful Dog team right here in far northern Minnesota (and yes it does get science fiction cold here) using all natural good stuff:
- Shea butter
- Castor oil
- Avocado oil
- Almond oil
- Neem oil
- Argan oil
- Cocoa seed butter
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Oil infusion of St. John’s Wort Oil, Chamomile, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Oil
- Essential oils (frankincense, myrrh, cedarwood, cypress, ylang ylang and lavender)
- Complete tips, hints and instructions brochure
- Gift Bag
- dog food
- Shar Pei
- boo boo butter
Great product for dog skincare
The Boo Boo Butter worked great for our Shar Pei. His skin gets very itchy and dry during the winter months. The poor guy would scratch until he bled. We tried everything our vet suggested from changing dog food to antihistamine medicine, but I always wondered if there was a simple cream we could apply that would help give him relief... well, the Boo Boo Butter did exactly what we hoped. It relieved his itchy skin almost instantly and it was easy to see how much more comfortable he was. I also believe it helped his hair grow back quicker than usual. I highly recommend this product if your dog can't stop scratching. Your pup will thank you!
That is wonderful news! We are so glad our Boo Boo Butter is helping out your boy! Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such a wonderful review! - Kathy
It was amazing
It worked !! I was so worried what had happened to my little Chloe and with Boo Boo Butter it worked great and she was excited for me to put it on her little sweet face. Thank you The Blissful Dog , I will surly spread the word.
Great to hear! We are so glad our Boo Boo Butter has been helping out Chloe! - Kathy
LOVE LOVE LOVE
My dog gets hot spots and chews on himself until it's sore and bleeding. The ONLY thing that has helped him heal quickly is the Boo Boo Butter. I will never need to use another product again. It's easy to apply and honestly, the best product I've ever used!! (and I've tried everything)
Thank you, thank you! What a great way to end the year. We are thrilled your dog has done so well with our Boo Boo Butter. He is even smiling - what a great smile he has! Thank you so much for sharing with us. -Kathy
I would love to submit my GSD to be your Blissful Dog of the day or the week. Two weeks ago we started the Nose Butter, look at how fantastic her nose is healing up! Thank you Kathy and all of you at the Blissful Dog for creating such a wonderful, wonderful product for my German Shepherd's nose. The dryness is gone and I use it twice a day and she doesn't mind it at all. Thank you so much to the Blissful dog for creating such a marvelous Nose Butter for my dog. Have a great day! Katye Levine and My 4 year old czech import german shepherd, Vika!
WOW! What a wonderful review! We are so glad that our Nose Butter has been helping out Vika so much! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to let us know! - Kathy
great products great company!
My bulldogs love to scrap which is great for getting out the zoomies but sometimes hard on their jowls. Vet says "rough play" so we're not worried. But sometimes they're not ready for their closeups. BooBoo Butter works like a charm to heal spots without encouraging licking or scratching. Pleasant smell, so it must be the consistency of the butter that protects the sore areas til they heal. A+
Ah yes, the dreaded "Chew Face." Our Frenchies always love to play that same game and never understand why all dogs don't want to join in. Love the not ready for close-ups! We're thrilled the Boo Boo Butter has been just what you needed to help keep them looking their Bully Best. And thank YOU for taking the time to let us know. -Kathy