• 16 oz trigger spray bottle Bug Off • .15 oz tube of Bug Off Butter • .50 oz tube of Bug Off Butter • 3.5 oz Bug Off Bar Soap in a gift/storage tin
• Your choice of Buggy Dog labels
• Ingredients Info Below
Bug Off Info Bits
#1 - Bathe your dog in Bug Off Soap
#2 - Spritz your dog with Bug Off Spray, reapply as needed
#3 - Slather Bug Off Butter anywhere bugs torment your dog - especially paws, tail and those tender ears bugs zero in on
Bug Off Butter Product Details
Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
• Available in tins & tubes • 1, 2, 4, 8 & 16 oz tins • .15 oz (lip balm size), .50 oz tubes • Your choice of Bug Off labels • Includes complete directions
Safe to use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age.
Bug Off Butter All Natural Ingredients
• Shea butter • Olive oil • Almond oil • Coconut oil • Neem oil • Argan oil • Castor oil • Cocoa seed butter • Avocado oil • Beeswax • Infusions of Chamomile, Calendula, Comfrey and St. John’s Wort Oil • Essential Oils; Lemongrass, Cedarwood, Citronella, Geranium and Rosemary
• Warm product before using for faster absorption • DAB on your dog’s ear tips, tail, paws (anywhere bug bite) • DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off • REPEAT as needed while in buggy areas • Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm if licked • Use after bathing dog with Bug Off Soap • Use Bug Off Spray prior to application for maximum impact
Bug Off Spray is the 2nd Step in our 3 Step Bug Banishing Program.
• 4 oz spray mister bottle • 8 oz spray mister bottle • 16 oz spray trigger bottle • US Gallon
Simon more willing to go outside ,travel since having Bug Off to wear outside!!Definitely less itching and fewer red bumps.Neither he or I mind the scent!!Thanks to Blissful Dog for their contribution to this awful summer heat and numerous bug bites!!
got the spray to keep bugs off my dog when I get the bottle off the shelf she actually comes over to get sprayed!!! certainly makes easy work of keeping the mosquitoes off my girl
We LOVE helping keep those nasty mosquitoes away from your girl. Makes her happy and us happy to know! Thank you for the lovely review! -Kathy
Bug Off Spray
This bug spray is made up of a blend of essential oils and smells citrusy. My lab mix, Maisy, has finally been saved from irritating flies. She used to run inside to avoid them and now she can stay out, where she loves to be. I use it on me, too, but spray my palm and rub it on, to make sure I get good protection from mosquitoes etc. (don’t forget to shake the bottle !)
I got the bug off for my dogs and my poor blue heeler battles the black flies in the summer and fall i spayed him and his been fine for a week now.
I sprayed my other 2 and no problems
WhoHooo! Anytime we have successes against the Battle of the Bugs it is celebration time! Those black flies are the worst, I agree. We're on a farm and the minute I walk outside, they head for my ankles. Here's a little secret...I use the Bug Off Spray on myself also. Thank you again for the great review and give your Blue Heeler an extra treat from us. -Kathy - Apologies for this very tardy reply, I just flat got behind. Sigh.
Be off bugs!
Living in the South means bugs are a bother!! The Bug Off spray dabbed around my chin and ears means I don't get bothered at all!!! Awesome!
I hear you, I grew up in Mississippi and am now in Minnesota - two mosquito packed states. Your green bow tie is ever-so dapper, you are truly a southern Gentleman. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how it worked for you and thank you to your human for typing the review! -Kathy
I ordered the Bug Off Combo Kit for my Frenchies, because they cannot tolerate the harsh chemicals found in other flea prevention. The shipping was lightning fast and my dogs somehow knew that box was for them. In all fairness, the contents of boxes usually are for them... So I tried out the products and not only do they smell great, but they work! My dogs have not gotten any fleas and they’re very soft and smell awesome! I can’t wait to use these products again, we love bath day!! Thanks Blissful Dog!
Yeah, same here. The dogs spy the Chewy box and go crazy! They know! I shudder to think about using the products that were available for dogs back in the day (80s-90s). They do smell nice and fresh, I agree ;-D We're so grateful for the kind review, it means a LOT to us. -Kathy
Bug Off Dog Bar Soap
Smells wonderful, great quality
I think the products work well, I can see confused mosquitoes! Though I also use another brand at the same time from PetFection. I even rub some of the spray into my hair! I will definitely recommend your products and will buy more in the future. Thanks!
Thank you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our product! It means so much to us! - Kathy
This product does what it says. My dogs don' care for being sprayed but when they realize it's this spray they are still.
Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled our product is working well for your pups! Thank you! - Kathy
Bug-Off Dog Spray Tells Bugs “Not Today, Bug”
These two West Highland White Terriers are enjoying a bug-free romp at the park, thanks to Bug-Off Spray. (review shared by The Blissful Dog)