Everything Blissful For Your Basset Hound
Shop for your Basset Hound here...featured are items with our Basset label, plus, some we recommend.
Featuring Basset Labels
- Nose Butter®
- Boo Boo Butter
- Relax Dog Aromatherapy
- Age Well Dog Aromatherapy
- Gentle Touch Dog Soap
Recommended for Your Basset
- Paw Butter
- Elbow Butter
- Dirty Dirrrtty Dog Shampoo
- Bye Bye Boo Boo Shampoo
- Bye Bye Boo Boo Spray
- Simply Clean Ear Cleaner
Random Basset Hound Factoids
DID YOU KNOW...The Basset was specifically bred to zero in on the scent of the prey and follow that smell over the river and through the woods. The picture of determination and purpose. Their long ears waft the smells up into their noses for smell categorizing.
The Basset Hound's short, stocky legs kept them at perfect sniffing height...right on the ground. Long legged Bloodhounds and Foxhounds ran with the hunters on horseback, but the Basset Hound with nose to the ground pushed forward with determination.
Basset Hound Tidbits
- Marilyn Monroe owned a Basset Hound named Hugo
- James Gaylord Muir made the Basset Hound the mascot for Hush Puppies shoes
- Those long ears swish scents up from the ground to their noses
- Speaking of noses…only the Bloodhound boasts a better sniffer
Shop Your Basset Bliss Boutique Below (Sooooo, much alliteration)