American Bulldog Nose Butter® All Natural Moisturizing Goodness
Does your American Bulldog have an all-over dry nose or is it covered by layers of crust? The more extreme dryness is called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (more info HERE). The good news is no matter how dry your American Bulldog's nose is Nose Butter is the answer.
Why A Healthy Nose Is A BIG Deal To Your American Bulldog
A moist nose acts like smell snagging flypaper, grabbing the scent particles that float by and feeding them to your dog’s scent receptors. If your American Bulldog's sense of smell is dulled by a dry, crusty nose, he may become less confident, stressed or anxious. Not getting enough info leads to stress and insecurity (like the one bar feeling).
The rich, moisturizers in American Bulldog Nose Butter nourish the parched tissue of your dog’s dry nose. After a few days of Nose Butter your American Bulldog will have his nose mojo back. Not only will your best buddy look and feel better physically, his confidence and swagger will be enhanced.
American Bulldog Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted, mixed and poured here at The Blissful Dog in far northern Minnesota
- All natural and organic ingredients used: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
- Available in .15 oz (lip balm sized) or .50 oz tubes & 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 oz tins
- Unscented or Lightly Scented
- Includes complete directions booklet
- American Bulldog label
- Non-toxic, no harm if swallowed
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.