Nose Butter Moisturizing Goodness For Your Dog's Dry Nose
Your dog's nose may be anywhere from a bit dry to covered with layers of crust, which can be a condition called Nasal Hyperkeratosis (click HERE to learn more or look in tabs below). If your dog's nose looks like any of the noses below, it may be nasal hyperkeratosis. The good news is Nose Butter® works for all levels of dog nose dryness and FAST!
Your Dog's Healthy Nose
Your dog's healthy nose grabs smells and sends them to the scent sorters in his nose. From there decisions can be made about how to react to situations. A dry nose can't capture scents properly.
Nose Butter smooths and nourishes your dog's nose with layers of healing butters and oils. Your dog looks and feels better with a healthy nose. Your dog can breathe much more easily and feels more confident getting all the info needed.
Different Dog Breed Labels
As an FYI, Nose Butter is the same recipe no matter what dog breed label is on it. We offer over 100 different dog breed labels to allow you to customize your dog's Nose Butter.
In addition to specific dog breeds we also offer our Every Dog, Mixed Breed and this one, our 3 Cute Puppies labels. Enjoy! But remember, it's all the same Nose Butter product.
3 Cute Puppies Nose Butter Product Info
- Individually handcrafted by The Blissful Dog
- All natural and organic ingredients: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, beeswax + scented version essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang (Scented & Unscented)
- In .15 oz lip balm & .50 oz tubes & 1,2,4,8 & 16 oz tins
- With complete directions booklet
- 3 Cute Puppies (Akita, Mixed Breed and Biewer Terrier) on the label
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients, no harm if swallowed
Nose Butter Product Details
Nose Butter® All Natural Ingredients
Handcrafted By The Blissful Dog Since 2002 Using All Natural Ingredients
- all natural and organic ingredients used:
- Shea butter
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- castor oil
- cocoa seed butter
- avocado oil
- unscented - no essential oils
- scented essential oils; cedar wood, cypress and ylang ylang
Using Nose Butter
Using Nose Butter
- Warm product before using for faster absorption
- DAB on your dog's nose
- DISTRACT to keep them from licking it off
- REPEAT 2-3x daily for 1-3 days or until improvement
- Use as needed for maintenance (1-2x a week)
- Non-toxic, no active ingredients & no harm is licked
More Tips On Using Nose Butter On Uncooperative, Stubborn Dogs - We know you're asking for a friend.
Nasal Hyperkeratosis aka Extreme Dog Nose Dryness
Nasal Hyperkeratosis in Dogs
Nasal Hyperkeratosis is the extremely dry version of a dry dog nose. Any breed, any dog can develop it, but there are a few characteristics or circumstances that can trigger it. More info in video below and here.